Eyntech offers its services for one of the top notch (Open Source) GNU Health Solution of the healthcare industry. Eyntech emerged as a total solution provider with its experts who collaborate with small to large scale of health care institutes for GNU Health’s configuration, implementation, training and support services.
GNU Health is a Free/Libre project for health practitioners, health institutions and governments.
Its modular design allows to be deployed in many different scenarios: from small private offices, to large, national public health systems. It covers the functionality of Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Hospital Management, and Health Information System (HIS).
GNU Health counts with a growing, committed and friendly international community that brings the best from the social, biological, medical and computer science fields. No matter where in the world you live, we are passionate to keep health – and health informatics – a non-negotiable human right.
GNU Health Awards & Recognitions
GNU Health Features
- Health: Main data model for objects such as patient, evaluations, health centers, diseases, appointments, vaccinations and medicaments
- Pediatrics: Includes models for neonatology, pediatrics and psychosocial evaluations (Pediatric Symptoms Checklist – PSC)
- Pediatric Growth Charts : Including World Health Organization percentile and z-scores charts
- Gynecology and Obstetrics: Gynecology, obstetrics, perinatal information and puerperium
- Lifestyle: Physical exercise, diets, drug addictions, National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) recreational drug database, Henningfield ratings, sexuality, risk factors, home safety, child safety
- Genetics: Hereditary risks. Around 4200 “disease genes” from the NCBI / GeneCards
- Lab: Manages the request, creation and evaluation of laboratory analyses. Interface to Laboratory Information Management System
- Socioeconomics: Education, occupation, living conditions, hostile areas, child labour and prostitution, among others.
- Inpatient: Patient Hospitalization, bed assignment, care and nursing plans.
- Surgery: Pre-operation checklist, procedures, operating rooms, patient surgery history.
- Services: Groups health related services for the patient. It also allows to generate invoices / billing to the selected services. Replaces the initial “invoice” module.
- Calendar: Adds functionality to connect with a CalDAV client, and manage calendars for appointments.
- Inpatient_calendar: Manages calendars for patient hospitalizations and bed assignments.
- QR Codes: Includes QR codes for identification
- History: Specific reports for patient clinical history
- MDG6: Millennium Development Goal 6. Functionality to fight Malaria, Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS.
- Reporting: Generates graphs for epidemiological and health center related information.
- Nursing: Nursing functionality. Patient roundings, medication administration and procedures.
- ICU: Intensive-care Unit functionality.
- Stock: Pharmacy stock management and automatic stock moves generation on medical procedures.
- NTD : Base module to cover Neglected tropical diseases
- NTD Chagas : Functionality to prevent, diagnose, control and manage Chagas disease . This module is part of the Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) series in GNU Health.
- NTD Dengue : Surveillance and management of Dengue fever . Part of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) series.
- Imaging : Functionality for Diagnostic Imaging orders and management.
- ICPM : WHO International Classification of Procedures in Medicine
- Crypto : Support for document digest / record integrity check with hash functions ; digital signatures and GNU Privacy Guard plugin.
- Archives : Functionality to track legacy or paper-based patient Health records.
- Ophthalmology : Basic Ophthalmology and Optometry functionality
- Functioning and Disability : Based on WHO International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health and Laos Center of Medical Rehabilitation
- ICD9 Vol 3 : WHO ICD-9-CM Volume 3 Procedure codes